Assigning Yourself to Tournaments:
1. On the schedule tab, you'll see a green book icon in the top-left corner. Selecting the green book will allow you to assign yourself to tournaments by toggling on/off the switch as seen below.
1. Rather than seeing an entire tournament schedule, the Schedule tab on the FastRecruit app will show only games of recruits mapped to a tournament, teams you are following, or one-off games you have starred. This is meant to give coaches a more personalized schedules of the games that are important for them to see. Remember games will only populate for tournaments you are assigned to.
2. If you see a green flag next to a team, this means you are following that team. When you follow a tournament team, all games that team plays will be added to your schedule.
3. If you see a recruit's name below a team, this means the recruit has added to the tournament and mapped to their tournament team. When these steps are completed, all games that recruit plays in will be added to your schedule.
4. If you see neither a green flag or a recruit's name, and just a highlighted star like below, this means you or another coach added one game to your schedule by starring that game.
5. Each game on your schedule shows which tournament the game is a part of, the division, venue, and court number. Final scores will show here as well.
1. Starring a game on your schedule is equivalent to marking it as a high priority or must-see game. To star a game, simply tap on the star icon until it is illuminated. Tap the star icon again to 'un-star' a game.
2. Toggle the Star Only switch at the top of your schedule to filter your schedule down to only those starred games. This is best if you have a lot of games on your schedule for a given day, to help key in on the specific games you absolutely want to attend.
1. After selecting a game from your Schedule tab, a screen will appear with further details of the game including recruits assigned to either of the teams participating in the game.
2. Tapping on the map will launch into Apple maps where you will receive driving directions from your current location.
3. From the game details screen (as well as the schedule tab) you can click the green check-box to mark the game as attended. This feeds into our Game Attendance Report that can be run from the web-portal.
1. From the game details screen, you can add recruits to one of the two teams playing in the game. This is best used if you spot a recruit that was not on your radar before, or if you forgot to link one of your recruits to a tournament team.
2. After selecting a game, you'll see recruits listed who are mapped to either of the teams. You'll also see an option to Add Recruit.
3. After selecting Add Recruit, your list of recruits will appear. Select a recruit to assign them to a tournament team.
4. If the recruit you'd like to add is not in your list, select Create New Recruit Record at the bottom.
5. After selecting Create New Recruit Record, you'll be prompted to select a team. Then you can enter any information you know about the recruit at that time, even if it is just Club Jersey # and a Note. Notice that the Club Team and Tourney Team fields automatically fill in with the team selected. Click Save once complete to add the new recruit.