Renewing Your FastScout Account
Modified on: Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 9:49 AM
How can I renew my FastDraw account?
- You can renew your FastScout license by visiting the FastScout page.
- In the Select Annual Subscription area, you can select to renew FastScout Desktop, or the FastDraw & FastScout Bundle. The Bundle includes FastDraw Desktop, FastDraw iPad, and FastScout Desktop.
- Once you have added your desired item to your cart, you can proceed to the Secure Checkout page. At the checkout page, use the e-mail field to enter your FastDraw account e-mail address. By entering your account address, your purchase will be applied to your existing account as a renewal, and your activation instructions will be e-mailed to you.
Updating Your E-Mail Address
If you have a new e-mail address and would like to purchase a renewal, please contact the FastModel Support Team, and let us know what your new e-mail address is. We will change your account e-mail address and you can purchase your renewal using the new address.
I've renewed my FastScout. Why am I still in "Read-Only" mode?
If you have renewed your FastScout program, but are still getting an error message telling you that your activation is expired, this means that a new activation key was created during your renewal purchase. To use your new activation key, you will need to first deactivate your previous expired key.
Deactivating the Software
You can deactivate your software at any time by following the steps below:
- Select the option to continue in read-only mode from the pop up window.
- Open FastScout, click Help from the top menu bar and then select Deactivate Software.
- Click Yes and OK. The software will close.
- Next time you re-open the software, you will be taken to the activation menu.
Finding Your New Activation Information
When you make a purchase at our FastModel website, an e-mail containing activation instructions will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered at the checkout page. This e-mail will contain:
- Your Order #
- Confirmation of your account e-mail address
- A password that has been generated for you
- Your software activation key
You can now use this information to activate your software. More information on the activation process can be found here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.