**Please note that this article touches on certain functionality that is only available to FastRecruit Team or FastRecruit Connect subscribers. Read more about the difference between these here. Please contact our sales team to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org.**
FastRecruit Team subscribers have access to the Home tab on the FastRecruit mobile app. This home tab will be the default view when you open the app, and will show the recruit lists you have created on the web as well as any outstanding tasks you have been assigned.
1. When you first log-in to the FastRecruit app, you'll first see your Home tab. The Home tab will show any recruit lists you have created, and any outstanding tasks you have to complete.
1. Selecting a recruit list will show the recruits included in that list.
2. Selecting a specific recruit from the list will pull up that recruit's profile. From here you can view and edit recruit details, add notes, or contact recruits via the contact/social links.
3. You'll also see a Calendar tab available after selecting a recruit list from the Home tab. This will show a daily schedule of any games or appointments for the recruits in the selected list.
4. Finally, the Notes tab will show you a combined list of notes for the recruits in your selected list.
1. FastRecruit Team subscribers have access to the Task feature which allows you to assign tasks to yourself or other coaches. Tasks are meant to remind coaches to complete important activities such as texting a recruit to congratulate them on a big victory, or reaching out to an AAU coach to ask some additional questions. Tasks can be managed from both the web portal and the mobile app. This article will cover tasks on the mobile app. Read more about tasks on the web portal here.
2. On the Home tab, right below your recruit lists, you'll see any outstanding Tasks assigned to you. Tasks will appear in two colors:
Blue - Indicates Task is not past due date/time
Red - Indicates Task is past due date/time
3. To create a new Task, select Add Task from the Home tab. In the Add Task window, enter the following information:
- Recruit: If the Task is specific to a recruit, search for them here. Leave this field blank if the task is not specific to a recruit. This field is optional.
- Staff: Select the coach who this Task should be assigned to. This is a required field.
- Due Date: Select the due date for this Task. This is a required field.
- Due Time: Select the due time for this Task. This field is optional. Due time will default to 12:00 AM if no time is specified.
- Instruction: Enter the details of the Task. This is a required field.
4. After selecting an outstanding Task, you'll see a Task Menu as seen below. You will only have the option to delete the Task if you created it.
5. Selecting Contact Recruit will bring up a menu with any saved phone numbers or e-mail addresses as seen below to the left. If no phone numbers or e-mail addresses are saved to the recruit, you'll see options to launch into the default messaging or mail apps as seen below to the right.
6. After contacting the recruit and returning to FastRecruit, you'll be prompted to mark the Task as complete as seen below on the left. Selecting Mark Task Completed will bring up a menu as seen below on the right.
7. If you contacted a recruit, we recommend selecting Set Last Contacted to document the interaction. Doing so will bring up a prompt as seen below to document the interaction.