Do you offer a free trial?The FastScout program does not support trial subscriptions, but we do offer a risk-free 30 day money-back guarantee for all purchases.
Can I buy software with a Purchase Order?
- We are unable to accept purchase orders for any amount less than $1,000. All purchases must be made through our website using credit card or debit card.
- If your school traditionally uses purchase orders, we find that many coaches will make a purchase using credit card and then receive a reimbursement check from their school or organization. If you require to quote to have your purchase approved, please contact support and we can provide one for you.
How do I make a tax exempt purchase?
If you work at a tax exempt institution and wish to make a tax exempt purchase, please contact our Support Team. After we receive a copy of your tax exempt form, we can set up a purchase for you with the tax removed.
How do I receive the FastModel products?
After your purchase, we will send you an e-mail containing instructions on how to download your software, and the activation key that you will need to complete the installation process. This activation e-mail is frequently filtered to the spam folder, so please be sure to check there if you do not see your activation e-mail. Follow the instructions in that email to set up the software on your computer.
Is there a phone number I can call?
Here at FastModel Sports, we handle all of our support cases through e-mail. While we certainly understand that many of our customers may prefer to engage in a verbal conversation with a member of our support team, we have found that handling our support issues through e-mail communication is the most efficient and most affordable option that we can offer.
There are numerous reasons why we believe this:
1. E-mail is the most time efficient option
Connecting by phone is especially difficult due to the busy schedules of coaches and teachers, and just one of our representatives can connect with 100 coaches per day via e-mail, as opposed to 10 per day by phone. E-mail communication helps us connect with you as soon as possible so you can get back to focusing on the needs of your team.
2. Providing phone support requires the addition of several time consuming steps:
- A receptionist answers your call and you explain the issue that you are having.
- The receptionist then transfers you to a member of support, billing, or sales, and after waiting on hold during the transfer, you explain your issue again.
- You wait on the phone as the support member looks up your account or tries to reproduce the issue.
- If the support member cannot reproduce the issue, we may ask for a screenshot of the issue, which requires the addition of an e-mail message.
3. Compare that with the e-mail support process:
- You provide your account information, your description of the issue you are having, and any details like screenshots or attachments all in one message.
- Your message goes to the appropriate support member to work on while you carry on with your day.
- Once we have diagnosed the issue and have a solution to offer, we contact you.
- For any difficult technical problems, we can also use e-mail to set up a remote connection session to jump on your computer and take a look at the problem for you.
If you have a sales question or you are looking for information about any of our products, we can provide helpful links, videos, and screenshots to get you started. We can also direct you the wealth of information we offer via our Support Page, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and fall webinars.
4. E-mail support helps keep costs low for our customers
Our support team is in contact with coaches at all levels each and every day, and has a unique feel for how coaches use our products and what kind of content they consume. E-mail communication gives our support staff more flexibility to help improve the FastModel products and experience because they are not playing phone tag with coaches or waiting by a phone for calls to come in. This means they can interact with the development team and provide direct feedback from coaches for product improvement, or work with the Team of FastModel contributors to provide content that coaches are looking for in our PlayBank and Team FastModel blog.
We have also found that less than 5% of our users request phone support, yet offering phone support would raise prices for all of our users. With that said, we still greatly value those 5% of users and strive to do everything that we can to offer an outstanding customer service experience.
To reach a member of our support staff, please click this link to enter your contact information and any questions that you may have. A member of our team will review your case and contact you as soon as possible.