**Please note that only users who are marked as administrators can log-in to the admin portal. If you need to be marked as an administrator, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org**
Each team who uses at least one FastModel application has access to the admin portal where you can manage coaches on your staff, access to each FastModel application, assign new passwords, and more.
Log-in to the admin portal here: account.fastmodelsports.com
After logging in, you'll see a summary page like the one below. Take note of which applications your team subscribes to, the users on your current account, and which applications each user has access to:
To add a new user, first select Add User. Enter the user's name and e-mail address and name. Then, choose the product seats for that user (FastScout, FastRecruit, FastDraw). Next, select a role for that user. If the product you are assigning the user to is FastScout, the user must be assigned the role of a Coach or a Player. Lastly, create a password for that user and then click save.
From the summary page, the other actions you can take from the Actions menu are:
- Remove from Account - Remove that user from all FastModel applications
- Send Keys - E-mails the user their activation key for FastDraw
- Change Name - Update the First or Last name of the user (To change an e-mail address, please contact support)
- Assign New Password - Assign a new password to the user that applies to all FastModel applications
- Promote to Admin - Designate the user as an administrator on the account, meaning they have access to the admin portal
If you need to grant or revoke access to an application for a user, first select the application from your list or the Products drop-down:
From the product page (FastScout in the example below), to add a new user, select Assign Seat, select a user from the drop-down list, then type 1 in the #Seats field and select Add
To revoke a user's access to an application, first select the pencil icon under the #Seats column, then select Remove:
To add or edit these roles, click on the pencil next to the role, and check the box next to each role.