In FastRecruit, you can export or print any notes your staff has taken throughout the recruiting season.
1. Log-in to the FastRecruit Web-Portal
2. Navigate to Reports > Notes
3. Fill in filters as needed to show only notes created during certain dates, for certain recruits, or by specific staff members. Leave these filters blank to export all notes.
4. Once you've filtered as needed, to export notes, click Export Notes.
5. You'll finally be asked how to sort the notes in the excel file. You can choose to sort by recruit or by most recent. We recommend sorting by recruit if you plan on transferring these notes back into your recruiting database software. Once you make your selection, your .CSV file will be downloaded.
6. To Print notes instead of exporting them to an excel spreadsheet, simply select Print Notes. Please note that only the notes displaying on the page will print. You can control the number of notes displaying per page using the drop-down on the bottom-right as highlighted below.