The Recruits tab has two sub-tabs: All and By Tourney. The All tab list all recruits in your database, while the By Tourney list the number of recruits you have assigned to each tournament. Selecting a tournament will show the list of recruits assigned.
2. Use the search bar to quickly search for specific recruits in your database. Search by name, class, or any field you have assigned to your recruits such as coach or position.
1. To add a new recruit to your FastRecruit database, click the + button in the top-right corner.
2. Next, enter any pertinent information about the recruit including name and class. Any custom fields you created on the web will be available as highlighted below as well.
3. To add a photo, select Change Photo, then select the live camera or your camera roll option to choose a picture.
4. After selecting a photo, move and scale the photo as needed, then select Choose.
5. To add a contact or social media to your recruit, select the correct type as seen below. If you need to add a second contact link of a certain type, select + Add Contact/Social Info.
After selecting a type (Twitter profile in the example below), enter the Label such as 'Jack's Profile' or 'Coach Smith's Phone'. The value should be the actual profile name, e-mail address, phone number, or website address. Select Save to complete.
To add a tournament team to a recruit's profile, first select + Add Tourney Team.
8. Next, you will be prompted to select a tournament, then a team to assign the recruit.
9. To edit an existing recruit, first, select the recruit then Edit. Make any changes necessary, then select Save to complete.
1. Selecting a recruit will bring up that recruit's profile. From here, you can contact your recruit via phone, text, e-mail or social media. Selecting the Social button will bring up any social media accounts linked to the recruit. Selecting any of these links will launch to twitter.com, instagram.com or any websites you have saved to the recruit.
Selecting the mail, text or phone icons will also allow you to contact recruits directly from the mobile app.
3. From the Tasks menu, you can view outstanding tasks related to that recruit, complete tasks, or add new tasks as needed.
4. The Recruit Details menu will show the school and club teams linked to the recruit. The Recent & Upcoming Events menu will show any upcoming games for the recruit. You can also star games from here to mark certain games as high priority on your schedule.
The Notes menu will show any previous notes documented on this recruit by all coaches on staff. Tapping in the Add Note area will allow you to type in a new note on the recruit.