**Please note that this article touches on certain functionality that is only available to FastRecruit Team or FastRecruit Connect subscribers. Read more about the difference between these here. Please contact our sales team to learn more email@example.com.**
FastRecruit Connect subscribers get the added bonus of the 'Connect' features which bring your recruit's social media interactions right into FastRecruit.
1. After selecting a recruit list from the Home tab, you can navigate to the Feed tab. This will show a combined social media feed for all recruits in the selected list. Much like on the web, all social posts are color-coded as follows:
Direct Posts from Recruit - twitter or instagram posts from any profiles linked to the recruit (recruit, parent, coach, etc.). These posts will display in blue.
Shared by Recruit - posts on twitter that were retweeted or liked by any twitter profiles linked to the recruit. Also shows posts on instagram that have been liked by any profile linked to the recruit. These posts will display in yellow.
Talk About the Recruit - posts on twitter that match any saved twitter searches you have linked to the recruit, or twitter posts that mention a twitter handle linked to the recruit. These posts will display in white.
1. On the recruits tab, you'll see a Feed button next to each recruit in your database. This button will illuminate purple if there is at least one twitter or instagram account associated to the recruit, otherwise it will appear gray.
2. Selecting the feed icon will bring up a recruit-specific social feed. This will include posts from any twitter or instagram accounts linked to the recruit's profile.
3. Selecting a post will launch to twitter.com or instagram.com where you can like, share, or reply to the post.
4. From a recruit's profile, you will also see this same Feed button available to launch into a recruit-specific social feed.