Select the Personnel tile to add statistics for individual players. After clicking Personnel, FIRST, select specific games from the Games tab. Select games from the pre-defined splits, or create your own split by clicking 'Add Custom Split'. Drag/drop the rows in the order you would like them to appear under the 'Arrange Rows' section on the right-hand side. You can also select games from own team's schedule by toggling to your team.
Toggle to the STATS tab to:
- Choose specific stats to include in the box score by checking/unchecking
- Arrange column order by dragging/dropping stats
- Toggle stats between Average and Totals by clicking on them underneath the 'Arrange Column Order' section
- Toggle the stats between Average and Per 40
- Toggle the stats to be displayed as whole numbers or decimals
Toggle to the PLAYERS tab to select player(s) to create one or more personnel tiles. Players are separated by Current and Last Season and can be sorted by number, first or last name. Select the players you want to add tiles for by checking the box next to their name. You can add Custom Text (e.g., "Hand: R/L") to the Player Info Row as well to customize information. Arrange the column order by dragging/dropping the Player Info bubbles in "Info Order". To add additional players, scroll down and type in the player you want to add.
Once the tiles are added, to change the layout of the tile you can use the four directional arrows to rearrange or just the corners to modify the size.
To add additional information to the player personnel tile, select the grid button in the top left of the tile then select Add Sub-Tiles. From this menu, you can add another text box, blank stat table, or an image. Once you are done modifying the tile, select the X in the top left to confirm the changes.
The player layout change is ONLY for the selected player. If you would like to apply this personnel layout to MULTIPLE or ALL players, select the players, only players who are currently on the scouting report will appear then hit SAVE TILE to confirm.
Click the Settings button in the top-right corner to make additional changes: You can add additional games, splits, stats, and bulk edit player personnel tiles. The function allows you to quickly swap players in and out. To swap a player, simply check the new player then hit save.
To re-order personnel tiles on a report. This 'Arrange Players' menu can be accessed by selecting 'Reorder Player Tiles' from the Personnel Tile settings menu (three dots in the upper right corner of the tile). Coaches can drag/drop players from this list to re-arrange.
- Important note. If personnel tiles are formatted differently (i.e. 1 half-width personnel tile, 1 full-width personnel tile), re-arranging tiles can cause issues. For example, if I have 2 personnel tiles (1 full-width, 1 half-width), and I re-arrange them, they will try to take on the other formatting. For this reason, we recommend using this feature only when personnel tiles are formatted the same throughout the report.