The Team Stats tile has the following TEN Team Stat options:
1. Four Factors - Learn more about Four Factors here.
2. Four Factors Chart - Chart view of the Four Factors.
3. Points per Period - Points Scored and Allowed per period.
4. Team Pace - Number of possessions per game.
5. Team Pace Chart - Chart view of possessions per game.
6. Individual Boxscore - Box score for a single game.
7. Cumulative Box Score - Cumulative box score for a set of games.
8. Team Stat Comparison - Cumulative stats table showing team and opponent's stats.
9. Team Stat Splits - Cumulative stats table customizable by type of games/situations.
10. Clutch Stats - Cumulative box score with certain time and score limitations set by the user.
After clicking on the selection, the Games and Options tabs display. The Games tab allows you to select specific games or filter by Conference, Nonconference, Home, Away, Wins, Loses, your Previous Games Against the Opponent, and the team's Last "X" number of games. Toggle to the previous season by sliding the toggle to "Last Season".
After selecting the specific games or filters, click the Options tab. This previews the information before adding the tile, with the option to include/omit certain columns, and re-organize existing columns. Next, click Add Tile to add to the tile to the report.
Four Factors Chart
The Four Factors Chart Games and Options tabs operate the same as the regular Four Factors. Use the dropdown to choose which Four Factors statistic you would like displayed in the chart.
Points per Period
The Points per Period has two tabs. In the Games tab, you can select the individual games or splits you would like to use for your report. The Sample tab will display a preview of the tile. Overtime stats can be shown by toggling the "Show Overtime Periods" button in the bottom right.
In Team Pace, there is an additional Options tab, where you can include/omit certain comparisons, and arrange the order in which they appear.
Team Pace Chart
Team Pace Chart has all the same options as Team Pace, but the Sample tab previews the chart version.
The boxscore tile has two extra tabs, Boxscore editor and Players.
Click the Boxscore Editor tab to:
- Change or hide the title
- Choose specific stats included in the box score
- Choose between Average Stats or Per 40 Stats (players averages calculated to if they played the full 40 minutes of a game)
- Arrange column order by dragging/dropping stats
- Toggle stats between Average and Total by clicking on them under 'Arrange Column Order'.
From the Players tab, choose which players appear in the box score.You can toggle whether inactive players are shown by selecting the "Show All Players" button.
For any box score in FastScout, sort by clicking on the column header, which is denoted by a small arrow next to the column header. In the example below, I have clicked on MIN to sort by minutes played.
Click the Settings button highlighted below to adjust any settings:
Team Stat Comparison
The Team Stat Comparison is an overall stats comparison between the opponent and your teams.
Team Stat Splits
Team Stat Splits give teams the ability to compare major statistical categories between types of games/situations (Last 5, Wins/Losses, Home/Away, etc.). You can choose any of these categories for "Offensive Splits" (The Opponent You Are Scouting) and "Defensive Splits" (Against The Opponent You Are Scouting).
In the Boxscore Editor section, you can re-arrange the order in which the stat rows appear.
Clutch Stats are a boxscore that automatically calculates based on time and score criteria set by the user (only stats in the last "X" minutes of a game, when the score is within "Y" points). This time and score criteria can be controlled in the "Stats" tab, in the Clutch Stats Controls area.