**Please note that this article touches on certain functionality that is only available to FastRecruit Team or FastRecruit Connect subscribers. Read more about the difference between these here. Please contact our sales team to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org.**
FastRecruit serves as a database of the recruits you are actively recruiting. From the Recruits tab, you can add, remove or edit the recruits in your database.
Manually Adding Recruits:
1. From the Recruits tab, select Add Recruit
2. A pop-up window, as shown below, will appear on the left side of the page. Here, you can enter information for a new recruit.
3. First and Last Name are required fields, all other fields are optional. Once you're finished, click Save to complete adding the recruit.
1. Select Edit, to add or modify recruit information. Note: You can print this profile by selecting the print icon.
2. Update or add information– including the recruit's photo, contact information, or team information. Click Save once complete.
1. From the recruits tab, select the Bulk Actions menu to import or export a large number of recruits.
1. To delete a single recruit, select the trash icon located to the right of each recruit. The icon will appear red when your mouse hovers over it as seen below.
2. To delete a large number of recruits, first, filter or select your recruit list to show all recruits you want to delete (i.e. filter by 2017 class to quickly delete all 2017 recruits).
3. Next, select Bulk Actions > Delete All
4. To confirm deleting these recruits, click Delete All.
1. Filter By recruit list, name, or class.
2. Select Show Advanced Tools to view additional fields you have created on your own. Select Hide Advanced Tools to remove these filter options.
1. In FastRecruit, you can link twitter profiles, twitter searchers, instagram accounts, websites, phone numbers & e-mail addresses to a recruit's profile. You can link multiple accounts to capture parents and coaches information as well.
3. You'll first be prompted to select a Type. You'll see 7 icons available. Select the appropriate icon:
4. In the Label field, enter the name that should appear in FastRecruit for this link (i.e. James' Profile, Coach's E-mail, etc.). In
In the Value field, enter the actual profile handle, search term, e-mail address, website URL, home address or phone number.
In the example below, I added a recruit's personal twitter profile:
See below for a few examples of what can be added. Parent's social media accounts, coach's phone numbers, or twitter searches can all be saved to a recruit's profile.
5. After you've added social/contact information to a recruit, you'll see icons illuminated under the Contact/Social column as seen below:
6. Selecting the Mail icon will bring up any e-mail addresses you have saved. The Address icon will bring up any saved addresses. The Phone icon will pull up any phone numbers, and the Social icon will pull up any twitter profiles and searchers, instagram profiles, facebook URL's and other website URL's you have saved.
Selecting any of the blue links for e-mail or phone will launch the default application on your computer to send e-mails or make phone calls, respectively.
Selecting a twitter or instagram link will launch to twitter.com or instagram.com, respectively.